Scrap Happy Studio

Where Creative Minds Meet There is Joy

Sunday, January 24, 2010

StampTV Challenge Cards











These cards were made for various challenges I participate in on StampTV. These challenges are fun to do and get me thinking outside the box of my usual color combinations and style. One Challenge was to make a card inspired by a beautiful photo of a forest in Autumn, which had so man lovely shades of red. "Time to Celebrate" is my interpretation of this photo. Another challenge was to create a card inspired by the colors of winter, whatever that means to you. I think of shades of white and light blue (colors of ice and snow) at this time of year, "Brrr..." is my take on that challenge. The last card is for a challenge using 4 inchies on a creation. An inchie is a small stamped image, 1" x 1" square. I had never done any inchies before and it turned out to be really fun. "I'm Nuts for You" is my inchie card, gotta love those new stamps from Hampton Art called Mini Flip Flops, too cute!

1 comment: