Scrap Happy Studio

Where Creative Minds Meet There is Joy

Friday, September 10, 2010

Unity Friends With Flair




I tried a couple of new things this week and I hope you like the results. The first card features "Collage Stamping" which I heard is all the rage now. It was a lot of fun combining multiple stamps to create the image and it gave me a chance to use my Glimmer Mists, which I don't use often enough. I have so many wonderful Unity stamps that I can't wait to use for this technique. The second card features some decorative packing tape that I purchased this week. I think it is a really easy way to add color and pizazz to a card. Have a great time on the Blog Hop today and leave a comment if you have time. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Love this first card you have made!! What beautiful colors they are!! Gorgeous!!
    That tape is pretty, very nice idea!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty color combinations! They both turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this first card you have made!! What beautiful colors they are!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete