Scrap Happy Studio

Where Creative Minds Meet There is Joy

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jewel Tones Color Challengefor Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week in the Moxie Fab World

If you have been following the last few posts, you know that there is a fantastic color challenge going on over in the Moxie Fab World http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/01/color-inspiration-for-card-makers-week_12.html

This card is for the Jewel Tones Color Challenge. At first I thought that Jewel Tones should be used for something elegant and fancy, but my mojo took me in a completely different direction. I kept thinking about purple monsters and after digging through my stamps I found this cute little guy. I thought he would make a fun way to say hello to a special child or an adult who is young.


Thanks for taking the time to visit me today.
Carol

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carol! Thanks for entering the Jewel Tones Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete