Scrap Happy Studio

Where Creative Minds Meet There is Joy

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Unity Kit of the Month Sketch Challenge

As my readers know, I love Unity Stamps and quite often use them in my card creations. Unity has a new challenge starting this month. For this challenge you must use a stamp or stamps from a Unity Kit of the Month, so if you are a Kit Club member then this challenge is just for you. Here's the card I made using the April 2011 Kit, which is full of adorable images! If you are not a Kit Club member, you may find details about membership here:
http://www.unitystampco.com/product/13-kit-of-the-month.aspx





Hope you liked seeing what I have been up to lately. Please leave a comment and become a follower, I really appreciate all those comments from my crafty friends.


Have a great day,

Carol B

1 comment:

  1. This is SO cute!
    Thanks for playing along with our sketch this month :)

    ReplyDelete