Scrap Happy Studio

Where Creative Minds Meet There is Joy

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Unity Anniversary Party Challenges

Challenge #1 USCAC1
In addition to following the given sketch, you also had to use some ribbon and 3 buttons on your card.


Challenge #2 USCAC2
In this challenge you had to include a bird or a tree. I chose one of Unity's cute owl stamps and coordinating sentiments. I also included some fancy machine stitching and decorative edge punching.


Challenge #3 USCAC3
The challenge here was to use your first Unity stamp, or at least one released a while ago. I used the adorable ice cream cone from the Mix Up of Cuteness set, which I believe is one of the first ones I purchased.


Challenge #4 USCAC4
For this sketch challenge you had to incorporate 4 patterned papers and a button or bling embellishment. When I was nearly finished with this card I could not figure out where I wanted to put a button. After I few minutes I gave up on the button idea and got out my gemstones. Luckily I had a yellow one that was perfect for the scooter headlight!


Hope you enjoyed seeing these challenge cards. Please leave a comment and become a follower of my blog. Thanks, have a creative day!


No comments:

Post a Comment